Note: This site is under construction until further notice.
You will need Adobe Reader to open PDF files on this site. Click here to download a free copy.
Montair Elementary School, Danville, CaliforniaJudge: Richard HumpreysTest Secretary: Carolyn DayInformation: www.western-rott-owners.org
- Special Attraction at ARC Annual Awards Banquet
- ARC Letter To Morris Animal Foundation In Support of Dr. Muir's Study
- AKC Obedience Regulations Changes - Effective 5/1/14
- Crufts Qualifying Event Letter
- Are Jerky Treats Making Your Dog Sick?
- Urgent Need For Blood Samples
- Did Your Dog Participate In A NAD (Neuroaxonal dystrophy) Study About 10 Years Ago?
- Please Urge Your AKC Member Clubs To Vote For Art Twiss
- Volunteers Needed for Meet The Breeds - NYC - September 28 & 29
- ARC Board on Obedience Jump Heights
- Futurity Announcement
- Hawthorne California Police Shoot Rottweiler - ARC Letter to City Officials
- AKC Tracking Invitational Announced - 24 Rottweilers Invited
- Rottweilers Wanted For Stueben Parade
- Obedience Jump Heights
- Military Working Dog Parade Participants Instructions
- ARC Letter to AVMA on Tail Docking
- AKC Recognizes DVG Schutzhund Titles Effective August 1, 2012
- Application To Record A Working Dog Title With AKC
- How To Record A Working Dog Title With AKC
- New York Dog Owners: Extremely Important
- ARC Letter to AKC Regarding Lowering Obedience Jump Heights
- ARC Letter to Country Inn & Suites
- ARC Letter to AKC Regarding Crufts